COVID – 19 Restrictions: The Diamond
• We request that you book your place at The Diamond before you arrive
• On arrival you will be asked to give your details, your temperature will be taken, and we insist you use the hand sanitiser upon entry.
• There are hand sanitiser stations around the club, for your use if handling money/going to the bar.
• There is table service for those that wish you use it, however the bar does have taped areas to ensure social distancing when ordering your drinks.
• All patrons must be sat at a table. We request that during the performances customers try to keep their volume low as we are restricted to how loud the music can be; we want everybody to be able to hear, and enjoy, the band!
• We request that only 2 people use the bathrooms at any one time. These are regularly checked and cleaned.
• We would like everybody to enjoy their experience in a safe but fun environment!
Welcome to The Diamond –VOTED TOP ENTERTAINMENT CLUB 2016 and 2019
BY CLUB MIRROR ( CLUB AWARDS )
PREMIER LIVE MUSIC VENUE
The Diamond in Sutton-in-Ashfield is a club that features the UK's finest rock, R&B and pop music performed live every weekend.
The Diamond caters for the 'grown up crowd', It's for people who still know how to have fun.
With a capacity of 300 plus The Diamond quite simply is THE place to be for bands and audiences alike…. a great venue with the very best LIVE entertainment.
The Diamond has an energetic, vibrant concert atmosphere. The finest Tribute bands for groups such as UB40, The Beatles, Bryan Adams and Kiss, to name just a few, perform at The Diamond throughout the year.
Only bands of the highest calibre can say they have 'played The Diamond!'
Come Join us and see for yourself! Music Nights – doors open at 7pm – LATE BAR
ALL ARTISTES WOULD YOU PLEASE SEND PROMO PACKS
(PHOTOS AND INFO) TO THE CHRONICLE ADVERTISER(CHAD) MANSFIELD. 01623450250
ALONG WITH YOUR BOOKING DATE AT THE DIAMOND.
ALL ARTISTES PLEASE CONTACT GARY ON 01623456617 OR E.MAIL email@example.com
ALL TICKETS FOR CONCERTS CAN BE BOUGHT FROM THE VENUE OR YOU CAN RING DURING OFFICE HOURS (AS BELOW) 01623456617 AND PAY OVER THE PHONE:
THURS-MON – 10AM – 1PM AND FRI & SAT 7 PM – LATE
Just when I didn't think it could get any better, or for the matter be any more special. I play the Diamond in Sutton.
This place is run by Gary and June and their daughter Zoe, three wonderful people passionately dedicated to music and creating a fantastic environment in the club, this is almost like Graceland.
It is as legendary as The Whiskey a Go-Go in Los Angeles or L'amorus in Brooklyn, but maybe …
not that famous to the rest of all, but I wish there were a venue like this in every town or city. This is a home full of love where music lives and breathe from the walls, floors and ceilings, and I wish them all the best and hope the place will always be there, and definitely promise to be back next year. Not to forget all the fans who came to be part of yet another unforgettable night on the best tour of my life. May life be good to you all.
Mike Tramp….. from White Lion…
Some of the great bands that have played The Diamond
- ROBERT HARTS BAD COMPANY featuring Harry James
- ALVIN STARDUST
- DR FEELGOOD
- ANDY AND THE BARNSTORMERS (Andy Barnet from FM)
- TOBY JEPSON
- ADLERS APPETITE – featuring Stephen Adler from Guns and Roses
- M3 – the original Whitesnake with Moody Murray and Marsden
- GILBY CLARKE
- STEVEN ADLER WITH HIS BAND ADLERS APPETITE
- JOHN CORABI
- MIKE TRAMP
- DAN REED
- LA GUNS
- FASTER PUSSYCAT
- CHRIS SLADE FROM AC/DC
- ENUFF Z NUFF
- CHEAP THRILL WITH ERIC BRITTINGHAM AND JEFF LABAR
- W.A.S.P WITH CHRIS HOLMES AND STET HOWLAN