Information For Performers
WOULD ALL BANDS SEND PROMO PACKS TO THE CHAD (CHRONICLE ADVERTISER) MANSFIELD WITH PHOTOS AND BLOG.01623 450250
- Doors open at the venue at 7pm
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SOUND CHECKS MUST BE NO LATER THAN 7.30 P.M.SO PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE VENUE IN GOOD TIME .5.30 TO 6 P.M.
- All bands to perform 2 sets; minimum of 2×45 minutes
- First set will start at approximately 9.30pm
- Last set to finish no later than midnight except Sundays 11.30pm unless agreed with management beforehand
- In-house PA system with sound engineer supplied
PA system includes:
- 7k rig MARTIN AUDIO with 4 way monitor mix, mics YAMAHA LS9 32 DIGITAL DESK
- stage DI boxes etc
- 8 L.E.D.LAMPS
- All bands to use in-house PA unless agreed with management
Please ring Gary re: arrival time for sound check
- All bands are allowed one guest per member only – other guests must pay on the door unless it is a free admission night.
- Dressing room provided with tea & coffee. Bottled water is provided on stage
- We must be informed if the band wants to stay over at the venue. The venue will need 2 weeks notice. Rooms are offered at £15 per head
The Diamond is available for hire for bands and functions
DUE TO EXPENSIVE DAMAGE TO THE IN HOUSE P.A. SYSTEM THE DIAMOND POLICY IS THAT ALL BANDS MUST USE THE DIAMOND.S OWN SOUND ENGINEER
BANDS ARE WELCOME TO BRING THEIR OWN SOUND ENGINEER FOR GUIDANCE PURPOSES ONLY.
47 Stoney Street,, Sutton -in- Ashfield, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 4GH
Phone 01623 456617 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org